Tuesday, June 30, 2009

After the storm

Hey Doppler Dave,

I thought our house was going to blow away tonight! We live about 10 miles East of Amarillo. The Rain, High WIND, thunder, lightning, loss of electricity… all added up to a scary hour in the Philyaw household!

Thought you might like to see where the end of the rainbows (yes I that is an S as the end) are… Picture 1622 shows one end of the rainbow is my house… picture 1619 (unfortunately) shows the other end is at Pantex. Since I spend most of my time at either my house or Pantex it’s kind of fitting isn’t it?

I always knew the pot of gold could be found at home!

Sherry Philyaw

I'm walking to cure and prevent Breast Cancer. Please help me and my friend Melinda!

www.the3day.org/goto/gousnr

www.the3day.org/goto/mbcards


No comments: